X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Bunny's Walrus Part 2

^---^ The Cats ^---^
    1. Hot Girl Summer

Sub a song that is hot. That's it. It can be from a fun, girl power song to a sultry and sensual song to closer by nine inch nails. Despite the category name this category is fairly diverse! Think of Eros, the greek god of erotic love, of the sexual instinct in enneagram. Does not neccessary have to be about sex and/or romance, it may be something intense that captures human instincts and desires.

2. Piano

A song featuring a piano with elements of another instrument/ genre would be great for this category! Classical music is too boring, I want something more unique and spicy

3. WHOLESOME VIBES

I want some chill, cute and adorable songs. Bonus points if it is also a meme. DO NOT rick roll me, yes you! Don't you dare do that. Be more original, surprise me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm0n...izjV4&index=34

e

4. It’s in your DNA

Sub a song based on your ethnicity or country of origin. Traditional music and modern music are both welcome, I wanna get cultural. Bands from your country, songs that originated from your country or really ancient songs are all fine. If you want to make your life difficult, submit something with multiple ethnicities if you have that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XR9...ZwKp7&index=14

5. …Why do I hear Boss Music?

Origin of category:

I want you to go full on dramatic in this category. Now is the time for intensity and shivers up your spine. Blast my ears out with a song that is fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pQU...izjV4&index=42

Here is my table of genres that I like. Good news, my taste in music is quite broad and I like variety of genres!

Love it symphonic metal, progressive metal, progressive rock, synthwave, vaporwave, songs from 70-90s, alternative rock, lofi, power metal, videogame ost, indie rock
    May enjoy Folk, Nu metal, Pop, Epic rock/metal, punk rock, dance, mashups, instrumental, anime/japanese, black metal, hip hop, ambient, psychedelic, electronic, dream pop, melodic dubstep
    Probably a miss Rap, techno, musical, country, classical, jazz, blues, trance, other dubstep, disco, soul, R&B
    Scoring:
    If you do good, you get high score 6-10
    If the song sounds bad to me, you get low score, 5 or lower
    Category fail means 1-3 points EVEN if the song is good

To sign up, /In and submit your songs to my discord or PM. You must be registered on this forum to participate.

Kweh!

Comment

Originally posted by Kwehvy Jones View Post
      Kweh!

yay

Comment

just came across this and wanted to say EXCELLENT taste in music
        clicked for bad bunny, enjoyed first few cat examples, then saw aot + symph metal. 10/10

Comment

Originally posted by MooMoo View Post
          just came across this and wanted to say EXCELLENT taste in music
          clicked for bad bunny, enjoyed first few cat examples, then saw aot + symph metal. 10/10
          haha maybe you could sign up to my walrus then you might do well ;)

just kidding...unless?

Comment

i did it

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Bunny View Post

haha maybe you could sign up to my walrus then you might do well ;)

just kidding...unless?
              is it ok if all of the songs are from 1-2 bands and you know all of them?

Comment

Originally posted by MooMoo View Post

is it ok if all of the songs are from 1-2 bands and you know all of them?
                lol sure

there is no penalty for subbing songs I already know

Comment

/in and subbed

Comment

Working...
                  X