Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony [Game Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• END OF DAY 5

Kito was lynched. He was Ryoma Hoshi, the ultimate tennis pro!

"It's got to be Ryoma, he's killed someone before!" The students exclaimed. "Always so quiet and hanging around by yourself, it makes sense!" Pupuupupu, are they really pushing the quiet but always seemed like a nice guy trope?

Ryoma finally explained why he murdered people before this killing game
    SPOILER
    "The people I killed belong to the mafia. They killed my girlfriend and my family, so I killed them with a tennis racket and a steel ball"

This caused a moment of doubt for a couple of students, but they hoped they voted right. Hope, that would ultimately lead to Despair.

Ryoma was thrown into a tennis court. A scoreboard presenting the Score said "0 - Love" A score of 0 in tennis is called love. A mannequin appeared before him, only to be blasted away, causing pink paint everywhere which was meant to resemble blood.

A huge net containing tennis balls was at the opposite of the court. It contained a cannon gun, which was being loaded by the monokubs as if it was a trebuchet. One of the monokubs started blasting tennis balls at Ryoma. Ryoma being as agile as he is quickly dodged them.

The score give him one point, going up to "15". Thats all that mattered to Ryoma. As long as the remaining 15 students survived, he didn't care if he died first. Unfortunately that wasnt what happened. Another monokub fired ties from a weapon which wrapped around Ryoma so he couldnt move.

The tennis cannon got reloaded, and fired at Ryoma rapidly, until he died.

Kito was Ryoma:

SPOILER

CRichardFOL ignoramus Thunal33 marmot Actvscenei LightCastle Spades Guillotina Seanzie Kito rubberduckdudette THE KING OF GAMES alana Scirrus NANOOK hollowkatt MissSparklesX Lag

Mafia Wins !

Legacy of Smiles was Mafia. Nothing can prevent mafia from achieving parity the next night.

RANDS:

SPOILER
    CRichard - Mafia 2 shot Rogue
    Ignoramus - Town Doctor
    Thunal - Town Bodyguard
    Marmot - Mafia Bus Driver
    Actvscenei - 3P Clockmaker
    LightCastle - Town Medium
    Spades - Town Tinkerer
    Guillotina - Town Nymphomaniac
    Seanzie - Mafia Janitor + Strongman
    Kito - Town Vig
    dolby - Town Clairvoyant
    THE KING OF GAMES - Town Bulletproof
    alana - Town DNA Analyst
    Wiml - Mafia Bartender
    Nanook - Town Backup
    hallowkatt - Town Lightning Rod

Comment

• Well technically we hit 5000 posts before game end.

Comment

• GGs

Comment

• Miu Iruma so anyway I started blasting..jpg

I feel bad for Spades as they got 2/2 on mafia.

Comment

• Kaede being the first to be executed was such a meme.

Comment

• https://discord.gg/8qcXhy8e

wolf chat

https://discord.gg/JNCnwY7T

lover chat

Comment

• I unironically thought that there was a serial killer role when the 3 deaths night happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by CRichardFOL View Post
                  Miu Iruma so anyway I started blasting..jpg

xD Miu would not be this useful we both know this

Comment

Miu Iruma so anyway I started blasting..jpg

Lmao! Idk I feel pretty great myself and very glad I died before F5. I had a really fun time with that role! 🔫

gg mafia, you broke my 100% win streak since I re-joined PerC in April 2020

Well played, Wiml.

Comment

• Really good game everyone, super entertaining to watch and a very closely fought battle!

I expect there are lots of mafioso awards candidates you're itching to nominate, so I've updated the google form which can be found in this thread: https://www.mafiacafe.net/forum/stan...so-awards-2021

Anyone is eligible to nominate and be nominated, no matter how recently you came to the site, so go show some love!

Comment

• Thanks for playing everyone

Thanks for helping me out with modding and sign ups MissSparklesX and for co modding Lag

Comment

• Thanks hosts for the game.
                          Also thanks fellow wolves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Legacy of Smiles View Post

Better to ask CRich than me but from my understanding every item is actually tied to one of the characters in the lore. From there, we got a list of everyone's character and undertitle and we could theorise what their roles were based on that.

Act was my top 3p pick since she was the "ultimate survivor" as well and we believed that Guillo was some sort of killpower originally iirc.
                            Every item that was chosen is linked to which person loved them in Free Time Events in Danganronpa V3.
                            For example, Maki loves the Space which is why I got Maki.
                            Keebo loves the White Robot Mustache.
                            Tenko loves the KO Sandbag etc.

Comment

• Congrats LoS, great work.
                              in the deadchat i said that if you were the wolf, we have already lost.

I thought about loverizing you, there was a thing that bothered me but it was so small thst i disregarded it and changed my target.

Comment

• Congrats to all the wolves on the victory, especially LoS/Wiml! Very well done!

Comment

• The lesson, as always, is that angleshoot reads > social reads

Comment

• Originally posted by NANOOK View Post
                                    The lesson, as always, is that angleshoot reads > social reads
                                    There's a reason why angleshoot reads aren't allowed.

:)

Comment

There's a reason why angleshoot reads aren't allowed.

:)
                                      Yeah, cause people might have to adjust their play. Gasp!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lag View Post
                                        Congrats to all the wolves on the victory, especially LoS/Wiml! Very well done!
                                        LoS/Wiml is mafia MVP this game.

Comment

• https://discord.gg/r7TxyACh

Forgot to add main server link!!

Comment

Working...
                                          X