• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kito View Post

Yeah I hate power madness games all over again

Fucking smart though
    same

to both

Comment

• I also killed Thunal directly last night.

Dead chat probably in shambles if she thought she had a successful protect on me lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Legacy of Smiles View Post
        I also killed Thunal directly last night.

Dead chat probably in shambles if she thought she had a successful protect on me lmao.
        Dead chat prolly entertained either way

Comment

• I can say that I know pretty much for a fact that roles were determined after alignment btw Dolby based on questions in wolf chat.

Comment

• dead chat hates me cause i told them it was dolby 👀

Comment

• We killed Thun directly mostly because the less time people had to reevaluate me the better so might as well force the game to end a day sooner.

Thun in particular also knows how I act in lylo very well and had the highest odds of catching me out of anyone.

Comment

I can say that I know pretty much for a fact that roles were determined after alignment btw Dolby based on questions in wolf chat.
                Sparkles gave me somethign that I randed in implying the opposite way lol

Comment

• Originally posted by MissSparklesX View Post
                  dead chat hates me cause i told them it was dolby 👀
                  lmfao

Comment

• Originally posted by Dolby View Post

Sparkles gave me somethign that I randed in implying the opposite way lol
                    Ah lol.

In my case, I know my role was put in purposefully to mess with villagers.

I don't think "oops they're accidentally confirmed town now" was a purposeful design choice but I made it one and abused it lol.

If alana had a more generic role like a peek I would have instead claimed to have been some sort of amnesiac cop.

Comment

• Actually the role claims weren't planned much at all because two of our top claims (backup and DNA tester) both got taken lol.

Comment

• I am going to celebrate by eating custard creams.

Comment

Oh we also worked out everyone's characters by N1 so I N1ed alana because we knew she was the ultimate detective.
                          How did you know that O.o
                          I have no mouth and I must scream

Comment

• Gotta thank my scumbuds for letting me bus and spewing me town in the process.

Was aware I was probably going for a F3 win since I subbed in.

Comment

• I did wonder if you read me as an investigative role because of the journal.
                              I have no mouth and I must scream

Comment

• Originally posted by alana View Post

How did you know that O.o
                                Better to ask CRich than me but from my understanding every item is actually tied to one of the characters in the lore. From there, we got a list of everyone's character and undertitle and we could theorise what their roles were based on that.

Act was my top 3p pick since she was the "ultimate survivor" as well and we believed that Guillo was some sort of killpower originally iirc.

Comment

• Crich targeted Nook on N1 and we got "doctor" as the result so we just assumed he was an even night doctor for longer than I'd like to admit.

Comment

Crich targeted Nook on N1 and we got "doctor" as the result so we just assumed he was an even night doctor for longer than I'd like to admit.
                                    Especially with his slef clearing comment.

Comment

• Convincing everyone to flip obvtown!Nook and shoot obvtown!Dolby for mech reasons while I shielded marmot was hilarious as well.

Comment

Convincing everyone to flip obvtown!Nook and shoot obvtown!Dolby for mech reasons while I shielded marmot was hilarious as well.
                                        Imagine if I just shot marmot after you all told me not to

Comment

• Originally posted by Kito View Post

Imagine if I just shot marmot after you all told me not to
                                          I considered it as a possibility lol.

In that case I just go full force trying to flip Dolby I think.

Comment

Working...
                                          X