• like ily but lmaoooooooooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by Fext View Post
        wait people actually write articles on this

lmao
        quite a few cool things on MU

Comment

• Originally posted by Glenda Gnome Starr View Post

short answer: I am town because my role card say that I'm town.
          I suspect, however, that you are trying to find some way to read me as a useless townie, rather than as a scum that's lying low. I think that, when I've been around, as opposed to AFK, I've been busy probing and trying to understand the motivations of other players. Some people think that the way that I probe (by asking questions) makes me look like scum. They say that scum ask questions, not town. But as a journalist IRL, I gain information by asking questions. And then, the people who have called me scum because I ask questions, say, "Aha! But Gnome is not following up on the questions. So her questions have no purpose!" That could be true, but it's what I do without regardless. I ask a lot of questions. Some of them are relevant and some are not. Why does Gnome ask useless questions? I can answer that. She is casting her net fairly wide. She came to the game clueless and she asked all sorts of questions. She intends to disgard the useless information (or at least information that she perceives as beyond making any sense. She will answer the rest of the questions.

That's pretty much it.
          You won!!!

Comment

• and like that

she's gone

Comment

• Originally posted by Mizery View Post

quite a few cool things on MU
              mizery hasn't accessed the mafia dark web yet

Comment

• Link to the chats

​​​​​​
                https://discord.gg/K8aWMVGT​​​​​​

​​​​​​Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice." Sidney Freedman

Comment

• Originally posted by Seanzie View Post

You won!!!
                  oh my!
                  I didn't have a clue!!!
                  Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary, over many a volume of forgotten lore, suddenly there came a tapping...

Comment

• Seanzie, I think if you would have killed alana, you would have had a real shot at winning.
                    I ride the wave of the matrix, longing for the solution. Yet it slips into the void.
                    I'm left asking, what has become of the system? The one cherished, so prized, but with its blemishes
                    Then the undertow takes hold of me and I am adrift in the algorithm once again

But I will rise on the other side.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mizery View Post
                      either way fext fucking GOATed was fun playing with you
                      I have no mouth and I must scream

Comment

• Originally posted by Quick View Post
                        Seanzie, I think if you would have killed alana, you would have had a real shot at winning.
                        he still arguably won

Comment

• Game has been added to the Mafioso Awards Nominations form which can be found in this thread: https://www.mafiacafe.net/forum/stan...so-awards-2021 - go check it out if there's anything that impressed you!

Comment

• Erm, I'm a little late to the show it seems! Oops.
                            Originally posted by NiTe of Cydonia View Post
                            This will be my last Mafia game, I will be retiring for good. It wasn't exactly what I wanted, but at least I'm glad I was able to go out on my terms, the right way, this time. Thanks everyone for the fun and memories, and I hope Lag and his friends can continue playing here and help build the community.

I am dedicating this game to Lizabeth and Owner Of A Lonely Heart - I hope you both come home

Aw. I absolutely don't know you and I guess you're never going to read this if you're gone lol, but you were a great host, dealing with hard circumstances without harming the players' enjoyment.

Also GG everyone! This game was fun, you're very enjoyable to play with in general :). As you may have noticed on the last day I was alive, I don't exactly have loads of time, which means I probably won't systematically sign for games here, but if you ever need a sign or a replacement, feel free to message me on Discord (Marshmallow Marshall#4582) and I will be glad to come in if I can.

Comment

Working...
                            X