X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mafia Player Stats

Hi everyone,

Here is a link to a google sheet that contains player and game stats from all games that have been played since MafiaCafe broke from PersonalityCafe:

vhttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1z7PpdyWCh03co2zXgAGWTEqFRFUEY1WUAWhnntNXnUU/edit?usp=sharing

I entered all this by hand, so there are... probably mistakes. Please private message me either here or on Discord to let me know if I entered something incorrectly. Also, let me know if you want your name in stats to be something different than what it currently is (For users that I know have changed names, I used the (chronologically) first username I saw, so I am happy to change it to something new. I also may have a few duplicate people on here due to username changes, so please let me know if I need to combine your data.

Also, feel free to let me know if you ever want to see this data aggregated in different ways.

This is absolutely incredible! I love the layout and also the way the data is crunched! Ahhhh, what a terrific resource!

Comment

I'm clearly the best player because I'm 1/1.
      I ride the wave of the matrix, longing for the solution. Yet it slips into the void.
      I'm left asking, what has become of the system? The one cherished, so prized, but with its blemishes
      Then the undertow takes hold of me and I am adrift in the algorithm once again

But I will rise on the other side.

Comment

In all seriousness, this will be quite valuable with time.
        I ride the wave of the matrix, longing for the solution. Yet it slips into the void.
        I'm left asking, what has become of the system? The one cherished, so prized, but with its blemishes
        Then the undertow takes hold of me and I am adrift in the algorithm once again

But I will rise on the other side.

Comment

Working...
        X