This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quick View Post

Ah. Some people are meant to tryhard as Scum.
    Is there a more fun way to scum?

We're off to the witch, we may never never never come home, but the magic that we'll feel is worth a lifetime

Comment

Originally posted by Gray NiTe View Post
      Is there a more fun way to scum?
      I mean, IDK... You're probably right, but like, I usually get Elimmed as Scum... But I still win as Scum a huge majority of the time for super secret reasons.
      I ride the wave of the matrix, longing for the solution. Yet it slips into the void.
      I'm left asking, what has become of the system? The one cherished, so prized, but with its blemishes
      Then the undertow takes hold of me and I am adrift in the algorithm once again

But I will rise on the other side.

Comment

How do I see old notifications?
        I ride the wave of the matrix, longing for the solution. Yet it slips into the void.
        I'm left asking, what has become of the system? The one cherished, so prized, but with its blemishes

Comment

Go to your message center. On the left ,click notifications. Click filter on the top right. A drop down menu will appearScreen Shot 2021-08-30 at 8.44.13 AM.png

Last edited by Siggy Lou Who; 08-30-2021, 06:50 AM.
          ​​​​​​Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice." Sidney Freedman

Comment

How do I multiquote? And, if it's possible, how do I do nested quotes?

Comment

Working...
            X